Hey we get it, sometimes life forces you to file a bankruptcy. But that doesn’t mean you have to stop living. Our Dallas bankruptcy apartments locators are here to help you find Dallas apartments who work with previous bankruptcies. In order for us to be most successful, your bankruptcy needs to be closed or discharged. Apartment owners typically won’t take a chance when a bankruptcy is still open.
To get started, simply complete the bankruptcy apartment search request form below and tell us as much as possible about your situation.
One of our Dallas bankruptcy apartments locators will then match you to the best Dallas apartments accepting bankruptcy in or near your desired area. Due to apartment policies, your first choice of desired area may not be available.
Our Dallas bankruptcy apartments locator service is free
By using our free Dallas bankruptcy apartments locator service you promise to place our company name, DFW Apartment Nerdz, as the referral source on the guest cards and rental application. Then report your lease to us. For doing so we will be paid by the apartment and you’ll get a rent rebate to help get you back on your feet.
Please note the bankruptcies must be discharged. Unfortunately there are no exceptions.
What To Expect
- Additional Deposits up to 1 Month’s Rent may be Required
- Co-Signers or Guarantors may be Requested
- Those in Process of Building or Rebuilding Credit have the Most Options
- We will Recommend Apartment Communities Known to Help
- We will Confirm Availability on 3 Recommended Communities of Your Choice
- Approval is Not Guaranteed, but you will have the Best Opportunities
Sorry, But We Can NOT Assist With
- Misdemeanors other than DUI/Bad Checks
- Broken lease under 2 years old (Only one)
- Open Bankruptcies
- Large Amounts of Utility Debt